Sunday 25 March 2012

Feeling the love

Yes, it's that time of the year again, birthday. I feel so blessed that not only do I have my loved ones with me on this extra special day, I have all other family and friends remembering, praying for me and wishing me the best too! It makes me feel that everyday from now on is special because of all the love and prayers showered by them.

I need to constantly remind myself that with every waking moment I have from now on, I need to extend the same love and prayers to everyone I know and to pray for those around me and those in need, to give what I can and how I can, whenever I can. Life is about sharing, caring and giving, not just receiving.

So thank you again to everyone for the special wishes and prayers. You have made me realise again how precious this life is and how we must always make the time we have in this life to make others feel the love too. May Allah bless us all in our worthy efforts to fulfill our journey in this life and the hereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment